I blog because I love to, pure and simple.
But, running a blogtakes a lot of time, effort and expense. So to cover those costs I do accept advertising on this website in the form of affiliate links and sponsors. I link to products I use and love whether or not I will receive a commission for recommending them. While I do label all my affiliate links (usually by placing “aff. link” before or after the actual link), please assume that if you make a purchase after clicking on any link on this website, our farm may receive a small commission from your purchase. That commission is what keeps this website up and running. It keeps me writing and it keeps our farm open! Thanks for helping to support local farming this way!
One of the things you will read about on this site is natural health and alternative medicine. When reading these posts please remember that I am not a doctor. I am not able to diagnose you or suggest a treatment. I can give suggestions of what might be helpful, but ultimately I cannot diagnose or treat you. If you have a medical issue going on, please seek out a health care practitioner who can examine you and give you the personal medical attention you deserve.
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site also participates in the Ultimate-Bundles affiliate program as well as affiliate marketing programs for other companies. I do label affiliate links within the content of this site. Not everything I link to uses an affiliate link, however many of my links are affilate links. If there is a link which is attached to a resource outside this website, it should be assumed that it is likely to be an affiliate link.
What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through the Website for the purpose of subscribing to the Website to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with the Website, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- The Website uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from the Website to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- The Good Old Days Farm is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
The Website may provide personal information to an applicable third party in order to provide services. Currently, the Website uses the services of Mad Mimi and/or Mailer Lite for delivery of email updates and newsletters. These services use of your personal information is subject to their respective privacy policies.
Will We Share the Personal Information It Collects?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to GoodOldDaysFarm@gmail.com, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.
Images on this site come from a variety of sources. Often, I take my own pictures. Sometimes I purchase stock art from DepositPhotos, CanStock Photos or Fotalia.
I try to be extremely diligent to only use photos under the terms of their copyright license and to link back to the source whenever possible. (These amazing artists deserve credit for their work!) If you find a photo being used on my site in error, please notify me and I will remove it immediately.